I am sexually active with someone and were using the pull out method the day before we did it again i seen?

Wi am sexually active with someone and were using the pull out method the day before we did it again i seen white discharge so I thought nothing of it we did the pull out method again I'm still having the same discharge!! I don't what it is!! I know it can't be pregnancy at least I don't think so. Never expericened thi before!! We been doing tha method for about two weeks now!! Any suggestions and yes unprotected sex

Favorite Answer

Dumb dumb dumb! People who practice the 'pull and pray' method of birth control are now called parents!

Could be a variation of normal vaginal discharge.

Could be something like a yeast infection or bacterial vaginosis.

Could be a sexually transmitted disease.

Go to a doctor if you have symptoms like itching, burning, pain, bleeding, etc.

Are you TRYING to get pregnant? Why aren't you using birth control? Pulling out is not a method of birth control and if you keep doing this eventually you will become pregnant.

Source(s): RN

If you are having burning, itching, or discharge (outside the norm) I would go to the dr you may have a STD. And of course you could be pregnant....you have heard of pre ejaculation I'm sure, that means there are sperm discharged prior to climax which is when your partner is pulling out. Not a good idea, unless you want to have a baby.