Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 8 years ago

Is my cutting bad? I have 46 scars.......?

My niece says my cutting is bad I counted and I have 46 scars so I was wondering what do u think is it bad?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Any cutting is bad... It starts of so small, but after a while you lose control. Get help before it's too late. If I can go back in time to when I had 46 cuts I would, and tell myself to stop right there. But I can't go back, but you can. Your in that position where it's early. Get help, please. It's for the best

Source(s): A few thousand too many scars... Good luck, and it will get better, I promise <3
  • 8 years ago

yes! honestly, u should try to stop cutting. my friend used to cut, so i know how you feel. My friend is trying to get over it. if something very stressful is going on in your life, talk to psychologist or just a good friend to express your self. or, replace it with a different habit. ex. whenever my friend starts to reach for her razor, she instead pops some gum into her mouth. chewing gum can relieve a lot of stress, and the flavor distracts you from the thought of cutting. or you can do something different to express yourself. you can paint, draw, or do other arts and crafts. some people instead go for a walk, jog, run, horseback ride, scooter, or skate. hope this helped.

• Sienna
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

Uhhhhhh, yeah!!!!!

I know why you do it cuz i cut too but you had to have known what answers you were gonna get before you put this up....

• 8 years ago

YES! All cutting is bad! Please stop! Whatever is going on in your life just think of the brighter side of life!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

http://rethinkit.webs.com Please view my site and join. i can help you overcome your fears and obsacles. i will be your friend and help you sort everything out. when you feel lonely i will be there to guide you. in the site you will know my life story and get to meet people that also feel the same way you do

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.