Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 7 years ago

Is it illegal to post the ex's number online saying she's something inappropriate?

I want revenge on this girl and I've already started by reporting her Facebook for having a picture of another ex's d*** (sorry for language). Next I'm going to report our school, but I want to give her number to random strangers online. Is that illegal?

Well, off the top of my head I can't come up with a reason it would be illegal, however, if she were to press charges on your for doing so, you could get in a grip of trouble. Regardless of how this person is, if she decides to pursue charges, you can be tracked down by your IP address. Why would you want to go through all that over some girl? Seriously, do yourself a favor and just get over it. It sucks. I know. Been there. Done that. But **** like this isn't worth it. Keep it classy! ;)

Why would you even want to ??