Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 7 years ago

Would it be bad if I tried to make friends with a guy who is completely obsessed with me?

i think he's a cool dude and i think we could have a lot in common, however i know he has a huge crush on me and i don't want to date him just be friends. could this work out without it getting awkward?

ps. i have never properly spoken to this guy i just see him around a lot because we study the same course. he looks @ me all the time but hangs out with a totally different clique

i'm 19

I see no reason why you shouldn't be friends. Just let him know beforehand that you don't feel the same way as he does. I don't think it necessarily had to be awkward unless either one of you purposely does so. And as for his clique...who cares? It sounds like a perfect opportunity to meet new people. Go ahead. Mingle. Keep it class! ;)

• You are young, you will LEARN there are no such things as a guy this young will not want sex...that is all that is on MOST guys minds...it just doesn't work.