Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 7 years ago

How do I stop watching Porn?

How do I stop watching Porn?

I want to stop watching Porn all together, as I am a Christian and know it's a sin,I pray and it helps for a few minutes and the urge gets worse until I cave in.And please if you are a non christian please respect my beliefs and don't try to say,"masturbation is healthy." I heard it all before.

question 2: is kill a racist right or wrong?

Favorite Answer

Turn it off and stop watching it.

I am Christian too. There was a time, when I wanted to stop watching porn. It made me frustrated. I couldn't sleep, and I spent a whole day about thinking about porn (instead of watching it for 5 minutes).

So maybe it's a sin, but I will never be perfect anyway... And maybe it is not healthy, but it is much healthier then to become a psychopath.

Now I'm living a happy life with my girlfriend, but sometimes, when I feel the need of 5 minutes relax, I just start my favorite pornfilm, and... :)

Christians unite! (I'm one too haha) I've been in a similar problem like you. What you need to do is get rid of the things that allow you to access the porn you are watching. I saw it on my computer and cell phone so obviously I wasn't going to throw my expensive possessions away. Instead, I turned my phone and laptop off and stuck it in a room far away from mine so that it would be much more difficult for me to access. It's going to be hard to go cold turkey on something that's addicting, but you can do it! After awhile of not watching porn, you will start to find it extremely distasteful like me. When you have an urge to watch it, find something like origami or knitting (I know it sounds stupid) it will help you focus on something else. Watch some Sponge-Bob if you're not a super crafty person. And of coarse pray! Praying is awesome and will really help you with getting through really tough times.

I hope this helped!!

P.S. If you have some time, watch the movie "Fireproof". It's about a man fixing his marriage and relationship with God, from it being torn with watching porn.

Well

Any person who is part of any religion or an athiest could appreciate as well enjoy the sexuality that is present at their belief system. What kind of lap dance would M Magdelene give? You could write erotica, emphasizing any or all of the virtues of any particular faith as part of the narrative. Perhaps you could be a utilitarian, where you measure the amount of time you think about sex, which I approve of, then see if it is possible to gradually bring the amount of time you feel the actual emotion of faith, hope, charity, or outreach of kindness towards other to about the same amount. Enjoy the sex just see if you can keep up with it. That way the sexy feelings, which are good, are like like a volume measurement of how much more generous kind or possibly righeous you can be.

You can also just be you n feel sexy all the time.

You could combine your interests I have heard about various faiths having couples weekends where people reconnect with each other emotionally as well as specifically sexually What are ways that these people could become reinterested in each other sexually or romantically? You could write a bunch of very masturbation worthy erotica with religious (of any faith) couples reconnection weekends as a theme.

You could even get together with other people then make amateur visual erotica this way.

this is the first page of a search engine on writing erotica http://www.google.com/search?q=writing+erotica&sou...

Hi, I know from my dad that porn is very addictive and once you're into it it's difficult to get out of it. You need to ease your way out of it, I'd say limit to once a week and do a bit of yoga (somehow it helps). Write down ten reasons you hate porn and focus on something else. Do you like sport, art or music? Why don't you try working on those things instead. The most important thing is to forgive yourself.

Killing a racist is wrong, just don't think about them.

Porn only has one purpose and it's for masturbation. Everyone does it, I'm sorry but it's normal and healthy.

BQ: Obviously wrong, they are people too. Just because they don't like someone for their race doesn't mean they should be killed...that's a retarded question...

• Rajee

It's too late. Once it's started you can never stop. I'm sorry man. See you in hell

Turn it off. You are what you think.