Why do Jehovah's Witnesses believe God will end all suffering on earth?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

(Psalm 37:10, 11) ..And just a little while longer, and the wicked one will be no more; And you will certainly give attention to his place, and he will not be.

11 But the meek ones themselves will possess the earth, And they will indeed find their exquisite delight in the abundance of peace.

(Proverbs 2:21, 22) . the upright are the ones that will reside in the earth, and the blameless are the ones that will be left over in it.

22 As regards the wicked, they will be cut off from the very earth; and as for the treacherous, they will be torn away from it.

(Luke 21:28) .But as these things start to occur, raise yourselves erect and lift YOUR heads up, because YOUR deliverance is getting near.”

• 7 years ago

Why would ANYONE think anything differently?

Everyone who owns a Bible can and should read Rev.21:1"And I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the former heaven and the former earth had passed away, and the sea is no more." And then he repeats that statement, in verses 3&4"With that I heard a loud voice from the throne say: “Look! The tent of God is with mankind, and he will reside with them, and they will be his peoples. And God himself will be with them. 4 And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away.” 5 And the One seated on the throne said: “Look! I am making all things new.” Also, he says: “Write, because these words are faithful and true.”

Do we dare dispute our Creator?

• Mara
    Lv 5
    7 years ago

Because his original purpose for this Earth was for everyone to live in peace and happiness and to serve Him. Since the Devil rebelled against this plan Jehovah God had to make adjustments to his plan so that the end result will still be in line with his original purpose.

Isaiah 45: 18-19

18 For this is what Jehovah has said, the Creator of the heavens, He the [true] God, the Former of the earth and the Maker of it, He the One who firmly established it, who did not create it simply for nothing, who formed it even to be inhabited: “I am Jehovah, and there is no one else. 19 In a place of concealment I spoke not, in a dark place of the earth; nor said I to the seed of Jacob, ‘Seek me simply for nothing, YOU people.’ I am Jehovah, speaking what is righteous, telling what is upright.

Source(s): The Bible
  • kim
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

They make up what they believe. right through the gospels Christ Jesus says he is the Lamb of God yet they do not believe it. They think he was an ark angel chosen by God. They walk around yahoo saying why would anyone pray to Christ Jesus? Like they do not know he died for our sins. They do not get that Jesus is part of God the Father as is the Holy Spirit. I mean can they not read.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

Just read the bible, believe in everything my brother because everything just is what it is. There is a god but there is no god. You see the bible says that when someone dies they die, the ones who will serve with jesus in the promised land go to heaven and the dead get resurrected on after Armageddon for those who did not qualify for ever lasting life they stay dead..but they are dead unaware..they never realized there was a god or not...therefor there was no god for them. Just a thought.

• 7 years ago

You know the answer.

Revelation 21:4.

A written promise.

Is God a liar?

• Basic answer , that is what the bible teaches .

Better answer see link below

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.