My G.f wont have sex with me because my dikc is too big?

me and my girl been together for 5 years. we have sex very rarely and when we do its mostly oral. and im always the one doing the work. i go down on her for like 45 min an she has around 3 to 5 orgasms every time. dont get me wrong i love going down on her because i love her an love to see her happy and feeling good, (PLUS ITS KINDA A FETISH I HAVE) but i wanna feel good too yano? so after those 45 or so min i try to stick it in but she always crab crawls away from me sort of until i have her trapped against the bed post an wall pretty much. when i do stick it in she weeps "cries" a little. and has this look on her face like she seen a ghost. she's terrified of my dikc. so when im in her and i pump like 5x slowly an she starts crying and saying ouch an pushes on my hips to slow me down (which i go real slow already) it breaks my heart to see her in pain and i lose my bonr and get turned off quick. i tried an alternitive an try to have her suck me off but she gags ALOT and her face gets real red like she suffercating and it doesnt look good nor feel good cuz she can only fit my head and about a inch of my dikc in her mouth. idk what to do anymore. im really sexually frustrated. lately i been just eating her out then go to the bathroom and jerk off. i try having her jerk me off but its awkward for me when she not getting no pleasure so i go soft and it hurts her feelings. i feel soo bad and sometimes we both start crying together because of frustration an feeling not good enough. idk what to do. what do you girls think about this? what can we try?

Favorite Answer

Go raw ! remember when you're having sex you're a totally different person if yunno what i mean .. if she continues then shes not a sex freak ! & you need to change a gf .

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

me and my girl been together for 5 years. we have sex very rarely and when we do its mostly oral. and im always the one doing the work. i go down on her for like 45 min an she has around 3 to 5 orgasms every time. dont get me wrong i love going down on her because i love her an love to see her...

Source(s): wont sex dikc big: https://biturl.im/p7qjy

Are you sure she is not a virgin? Have you guys ever gotten through having vaginal intercourse? I would work on trying to stretch her out a bit with toys, fingers whatever, and of course lots of lube. It is going to hurt for her unless she has sex. It has to be consistent because a woman's vagina will shrink to its original shape and size if sex is not consistent. I would tell her to use a vibrator while you guys are having vaginal intercourse so that maybe her being turned on will numb the pain of the intercourse.

It's gonna keep hurting if you don't get through once or twice. But it's a good thing you aren't pushing her into anything. Most girls don't like that. Just talk to her about it. It'll clear things up a good bit.

Source(s): Life

She's gunna have to get used to it.. Or its gunna keep hurting! Simples