Where can a 15 year old work in Tucson AZ?

i am 15 in tucson AZ in highschool (freshmen) and looking for a job in the summer and maybe during next school year as well.

does mc Donalds hire at 15 or mabye even a grocery store like Frys?

• Jess38
    Favorite Answer

I've heard that Fry's and Safeway will hire baggers at 15. Sonic also hires at 15 sometimes.

Source(s): I live in Tucson.
  • kuhns

At my college, the academics could pay scholars to do little initiatives for them like printing and stapling pages. The animation instructor had 2 scholars helping her. there is often volunteering at a wellbeing facility or soup kitchen. it could want to pay inspite of the actuality that it leaves a feeling of fulfillment. you're able to have the skill to could want to attend yet yet another 3 hundred and sixty 5 days interior the previous you will get a actually interest. sixteen extremely isn't that an outstanding distance away.

excuse me i was just wanting to know specifically what you meant by "baggers"? @jess38