Am I dehydrated? If so how bad?
So this is how I'm feeling
- Tired like taking naps after school tired
- My mouth is pretty dry
- Craving water
- I wear contacts and I have to constantly make myself yawn to keep my eyes watery enough so they don't dry out
- Sometimes I feel a bit dizzy
- Feel more hot
- All I do is think about water ha
- My urine went from being like a medium yellow to a faint yellow/cloudy?
- Mouth gets sticky when and like sand dry
I've been having more sips of water because I'm really thirsty and stuff but other than that sometimes I would have no water and this has been going on for about a week or two?? Maybe more... so answer please?
- rukahk981Lv 67 years agoFavorite Answer
Yes. The moment you feel thirsty, you are already dehydrated.
Why are you dehydrating yourself? Drink some water, constantly.
By the way, humans lose water every second. Breathing causes you to lose water.
- ♥USMCwife♥Lv 57 years ago
you need about 8-10 8 oz of water a day so if you aren't drinking then yes you are dehydrated. so here is my advice, go grab something to drink. If you are craving water then go get a glass, it's pretty simple.
- Anonymous7 years ago
Yeah, you're dehydrated. But if its that bad, maybe you should see about a saline injection at the hospital.Source(s): My dog was super dehydrated once from throwing up.
- 7 years ago
dehydrated just drink som water
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- MailorderMavenLv 67 years ago
You need fluids. If you don't like water, have juice, soda, or gator-ade.