period was 6 days late, gained 10 lbs in 2 weeks. Could I be pregnant?

I was 6 days late on my period. When I finally got it, it was a full 6 days.. I took an at home pregnancy test when I was 3 days late, then 5 days late, and they both said "no." I've been having trouble gaining weight for the past half a year. I've always remained at 119/120 lbs. I weighed myself one day, I was 120. A few days later, I was 122. 2 weeks later, I'm 130 lbs. Could I be pregnant?

• prata

When you just lately posted a similiar qusetion, then I believe I answered it. Your body fat is too low and is most likely inflicting ammnorhea (loss of interval). You are not pregnant. You need to see a gynecologist and now not a peditrician. Confide in a dad or mum or grownup friend. You do not have to tell them about the oral intercourse because, again, you aren't pregnant. Simply let any one recognize that your menstrual cycle will not be normal and you must talk to a dr. Regulating your cycle could also be as easy as getting on delivery manage capsules or including excellent fats to your food regimen.

You had your period. You're not pregnant.

And even if you were pregnant, you wouldn't gain 10lbs in a week. That's just not possible due to pregnancy; it's due to you eating more and/or exercising less. If you were pregnant, your baby would be less than the size of a grain of rice. No reason to gain 10lbs.