What's wrong with wanting a man of high status?

My mother said I am valuable and shouldn't settle for a life full of struggle for monetary gain. I want to have the best things. A good man is successful.

Update:

I'm not trolling

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Nothing wrong with it but what's wrong is women get mad when men have preferences of their own.

• 7 years ago

Hopefully that "good man" will decide you're the "high status" he's looking for as well. If not, being so nitpicky about things when a man hits 90% of your want list may cost you down the road.

Also, don't just keep a man if he's affluent. You could be miserable and then tied to his money for life.

• 7 years ago

Nothing is wrong with having a preference, so long as you don't treat the type you prefer as the only correct type of man/woman. To say "I want a man of high status" is one thing, and to say "a good man is successful" is another.

• 7 years ago

If that's all you seek than yes, that's wrong. Just because he's rich and successful, doesn't mean he'll be loving. Not saying he won't but when money and success is your primary concern chances are you'll meet someone who has the same priorities thus putting you after everything when you should be the number one priority.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Nothing, just like there's nothing wrong with wanting a woman with a big butt. Actually caring for the person you're with makes for better relationships in my opinion. Not that you can't have both.

• 7 years ago

That basically sounds like, don't accomplish anything for yourself cling onto someone else's greatness. But hey you are a chick if you look good enough you don't need to do anything.

• 7 years ago

Oh man prepare to get slammed loooool

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Your Mother taught you to be a gold digger then

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

nothing at all...

no more than a man wanting "playmate" quality beauty in a woman...

of course, like my parents always told me, "want in your left hand and defecate in your your right, and then see which one gets full first".

• 7 years ago

obvious troll is more subtle,

this one was better but you didn't change your username from the last one,

p.s., just wondering is it any fun? do you get any good responses?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.