What's wrong with wanting a man of high status?

My mother said I am valuable and shouldn't settle for a life full of struggle for monetary gain. I want to have the best things. A good man is successful.

I'm not trolling

Favorite Answer

Nothing wrong with it but what's wrong is women get mad when men have preferences of their own.

Hopefully that "good man" will decide you're the "high status" he's looking for as well. If not, being so nitpicky about things when a man hits 90% of your want list may cost you down the road.

Also, don't just keep a man if he's affluent. You could be miserable and then tied to his money for life.

Nothing is wrong with having a preference, so long as you don't treat the type you prefer as the only correct type of man/woman. To say "I want a man of high status" is one thing, and to say "a good man is successful" is another.

If that's all you seek than yes, that's wrong. Just because he's rich and successful, doesn't mean he'll be loving. Not saying he won't but when money and success is your primary concern chances are you'll meet someone who has the same priorities thus putting you after everything when you should be the number one priority.

Nothing, just like there's nothing wrong with wanting a woman with a big butt. Actually caring for the person you're with makes for better relationships in my opinion. Not that you can't have both.

That basically sounds like, don't accomplish anything for yourself cling onto someone else's greatness. But hey you are a chick if you look good enough you don't need to do anything.

Oh man prepare to get slammed loooool

Your Mother taught you to be a gold digger then

nothing at all...

no more than a man wanting "playmate" quality beauty in a woman...

of course, like my parents always told me, "want in your left hand and defecate in your your right, and then see which one gets full first".

obvious troll is more subtle,

this one was better but you didn't change your username from the last one,

p.s., just wondering is it any fun? do you get any good responses?