What are some good books to read?

Ok, so I'm a big reader but it's but it's been about 5 months since I've read and I'm really missing it.

I just can't seem to find a book. Any book advice would be GREAT.

Books I've Read -

Stephanie Meyers twilight saga/Host

Rachel Vincent Shiftier Series

Richel mead Vampire Acadamy/Georgina Kincaid

Laurell K Hamilton Anita Blake/Meredith Gentry

Jk Rowling Harry Potter

Cassandra Clare The Mortal Instruments

Rachel Hakins Hex Hall

Rachel Caine morganville vampires

Melissa De La Cruz Blue Bloods

Charlaine Harris Sookie StackHouse/ Harper Connelly

PC Cast House of Night Series

LJ Smith Night world/ Vampire Diaries/ The Secret Circle

Alyson Noel Immortal Series

Pittucus Lore I am Number Four

Claudia Grey Evernight

Alex Duvuel Vampire Beach

Adrian Lara Midnight Breed series

Christopher Pike Thirst No. 1 The Last Vampire

Amanda Hocking My blood Approves

Sarah Dessen Books

Elizabeth Scott books

Kristen Higgins books

Shopie kinsella books

Jenny Downham before I die

Simone Ekles

Suzane Collins Hunger Games

Jay Asher thirteen reasons why/The Future of us

Christie Craig Books

Shannon Stacy Books Exclusively yours/ all he ever wanted

Susan Anderson Hot and Bothered

Emily Honer A love story Starring my dead best frien

Nancy Martin Blackbird sister mystries

Julie Anne Peters Define normal / Keeping you a secret

Susane Colasanit Something like fate

Jenifer Echols going to far

Cecily Von Ziegesar you know you love me

Cooper Davis boys of summer

Sara Ryanempress of the world

Jaden Lane In this cruel world

Micheal Northrop Trapped

Albert Borris Crash into me

Twenty Boy Summer Sarah Ockler

C.C. coburn The sheriff and the baby

Cathy Gillen thacker Found One baby

Nickolas Sparks A walk to remember/ The Note book

Robert Langdon Angels and Demons/ The Da vinci Code

Bette Greene Summer of my German Soldier

Molly McAdams Taking chances/ From ashes

Daphne Du Maurier Rebecca

My Favorite- Pride and Prejudice Jane Austen

There's A little bit more.

Can you guys help me out on book now that you know what I like to read? I appreciate it !! [=

Favorite Answer

Persuasion by Jane Austen (if you haven't read this, definitely give it a try. Ties with Pride and Prejudice as my personal favorite.)

I Capture the Castle by Dodie Smith

Storm Front by Jim Butcher

Magic Bites by Ilona Andrews

Moon Called and Cry Wolf by Patricia Briggs

Dragon Bound by Thea Harrison

Slave to Sensation and Angels' Blood by Nalini Singh

Naked in Death by J.D. Robb

Son of the Morning by Linda Howard

Wild Magic by Tamora Pierce

The Blue Sword by Robin McKinley

Second Sight by Amanda Quick

After Dark by Jayne Castle

Grimspace by Ann Aguirre

Kissed by an Alien by Gini Koch

Dangerous Angels by Francesca Lia Block

Pride Mates by Jennifer Ashley

The Iron Duke by Meljean Brook

The Long Goodbye by Raymond Chandler

Crocodile on the Sandbank by Elizabeth Peters

• motes

Some of these are from feminine views, some could also be a little "girly lady" for your liking however others should be k. I've left each genre on and that you could decide. Meryll of the Stone (Brian Caswell) Picnic at placing Rock (Joan Lindsay) Stranger with my face (Lois Duncan) taking part in Beattie Bow (Ruth Parks) My Sister Sif (Ruth Parks) Hitch hikers guide to the Galaxy (Douglas Adams) Holes (Louis Sachar) Lord of the Rings / The Hobbit Eragorn trilogy Narnia The Golden Compass Interview with a Vampire (Anne Rice) Requiem for a Princess (Ruth M Arthur) looking for Alibrandi (Melina Marchetta) Angels Gate (Gary Crew) Sisterhood of the traveling Pants Pelican's Creek (Maureen Pople) The Diary of Anne Frank To Kill a Mockingbird (Harper Lee) The Shiralee (Dárcy Niland) Into the Wild (John Krakauer) Chocolat (Joanne Harris) Harp within the South; poor Man's Orange; Missus (Trilogy through Ruth Parks) the place the guts is (Billie Letts) My location (Sally Morgan) Little women (Louisa may just Alcott) Rebecca (Daphne De Maurier) The 3 Muskateers (Alexandre Dumas) anything by means of the Bronte sisters or Jane Austen some thing you do don’t run The December Boys (Robert Noonan)

• (The Da Vinci Code and Angels and Demons is by Dan Brown not Robert Langdon)

The Infernal Devices Trilogy- Cassandra Clare

Divergent Series- Veronica Roth

Beautiful Creatures Series- Kami Garcia/ Margaret Stohl

The Lost Symbol- Dan Brown

Deception Point- Dan Brown

Digital Fortress- Dan Brown

The Outsiders- S.E. Hinton

Im a big book reader too

lost voices series by sarah porter

Playing with fire by gena Showalter

real mermaids dont wear toe rings by Helene Boudreauoh

oh my gods series byTera Lynn Childs

the power of six

Glitch heather anstansiau

based on the books you have read i think you will find all of these books interesting i m a book supernatural reader so all of these books have some kind of mystical essence to them if you need more email me serpent0912

Unwind by Neal Shusterman

City of bones by Cassandra Claire

The maze runner by James dashner

Twisted by Laurie halse Anderson

*Hush Hush series by Becca Fitzapatrick

Shiver series by Maggie Stiefvater

*Halo series by Alexandra Adornetto

Angel series by L.A. Weatherly

*You against me by Jenny Downham

Paranormalcy series by Kiersten White

*The summer I turned pretty series by Jenny Han

If I stay by Gayle Forman

*Reason to Breathe by Rebecca Donovan

*Fallen series by Lauren Kate

Everbound by Brodi Ashton

Dark Parties by Sara Grant

Underworld by Meg Cabot

My name is memory by Ann Brashares

*The demon hunter series by Jana Oliver

Matched series by Ally Condie

*The butterfly novel series by Denise Deegan

Hope some of these helped :)

Ones with a * are ones I would really recommend

With your reading list Harry Potter, Host, Twilight, and Hunger Games my recommendation for you is "Gardens and the Warrior of Heaven."

Check it out:

It was sometime in the twenty-first century, when one discovery revolutionized the world further than any ever before it. This was the discovery of a nonlinear power, which lies inside of every living and nonliving organism on the planet. Its discoverers termed it Meteora. With it came the ability to tap into a clean, seemingly unlimited source of energy.

With further study, it was found that only a few genetically gifted individuals could use this power World War III was fought between these new beings and the United Governments of the world. After fighting to a stalemate, the governments and the beings who had access to this power, now known as Homospiritus, came to an agreement called the Accords.

Code 23: By law, all children born who are capable of using Meteora will be taken for safety reasons to Gardens to learn to control their powers, and serve the greater good of the commonwealth. Which meant to become a soldier in the army of the new world order. Tenchi was four years old when they came for him. Despite the best efforts by his mother to keep him hidden and safe, he was taken by force to Juneau Gardens, which is the home of the Homospiritus and the new governing order of the former United States of America, now named Juneau.

Eventually, he is sent on a mission where he encounters terrorists with nuclear arms who have also taken their own dark dive into the use of Meteora, only to corrupt it. Tenchi is given the chance to abandon his mission and continue his own, which has always been to return to his mother. But now he is faced with a choice, to return home or to fight to secure and prevent the misuse of The Sword of Heaven, an ancient weapon of unparalleled power forged of Meteora itself. If not kept in check, The Sword will throw the world into an apocalyptic age from which we may never recover, a fate that will visit both Homospiritus and humankind alike.

Source(s): www.jamonmiller.com., click under the Garden tab for availability

What we saw at night - Jacquelyn Mitchard

After glimpsing an older man in a room with a dead girl, sixteen-year-old Allie, who has a life-threatening allergy to sunlight, discovers she is the lone key to stopping a serial killer.

Ruined - Paula Morris

Rebecca Brown is staying with her Aunt Claudia in nineteenth century New Orleans, a city of voodoo, ghosts, and hurricanes. While walking in Lafayette Cemetery she is befriended by Lisette, a ghost who helps Rebecca to uncover shocking truths about her life and influences her to right the wrongs of the past.

Shift - Jennifer Bradbury

Two friends set out on a cross-country bike trip. Only one arrives in Seattle. What happened?

Project 17 - Laurie Faria-Stolarz

When six high school students sneak into an abandoned mental institution to make a film about their night there, they do not expect the inexplicable and terrifying events that keep occuring within the crumbling, maze-like building, causing them to question themselves and, ultimately, to make different choices about the course of their lives.

Story of a girl - Sara Zarr

After she is caught with her brother's friend in the back seat of his car, Deanna has to deal with a ruined reputation.

Wait for me - An Na

When Mina falls in love with a young coworker at her parents' dry cleaners, she struggles between her mother's dreams for her and true love.

Someone like Summer - M.E. Kerr

When Annabel, daughter of a contractor, and Esteban, a Latino immigrant, begin a relationship, they are at odds with many of the supercilious residents in the resort town of Seaview.

More than friends - Katherine Spencer

After her brother dies, Grace finds herself falling for his best friend Jackson, who has some serious problems of his own.

Enthusiasm - Polly Shulman

Fans of Jane Austen's novels, Julie and Ashleigh decide to imitate their heroine and try to discover True Love in high school.

Undercover - Beth Kephart

A quiet girl writes love notes for the people in her school, but her feelings for one student may change her.

The Market - J.M. Steele

When Kate finds out that someone is rating all the girls in her class, she is determined to make sure her score rises, no matter what it takes.

The It Chicks - Tia Williams

Tangie and her friends juggle romance, classes, and the arts with their friendship as the "It Chicks".

Good enough - Paula Yoo

Patti is trying to get into an Ivy League school to please her parents, but this Korean-American teen also wants to have fun.

Divine Confidential - Jacquelin Thomas

After she moves from Hollywood to Georgia, Divine still wants to live her life as a diva and find romance.

A higher geometry - Sharelle Byars Moranville

In the late 1950s, Anna feels she must choose between the traditional role her parents expect of her and her dream of going to college to study mathematics.

Every crooked pot - Renee Rosen

Nina uses makeup and different hairstyles to hide her birthmark over one eye, in hopes of fitting in.

Maggie Bean stays afloat - Tricia Rayburn

Maggie has changed, through Pound Patrollers diet and exercise, but can she attract Peter Applewood and still keep her old friends?

Cures for heartbreak - Margo Rabb

After her mother dies and her father becomes sick, Mia deals with growing up and finding love.

Mistik Lake - Martha Brooks

Odella yearns to know the answers to family secrets that have affected three generations of women in her family.

Off-Color - Janet McDonald

A white girl and her mother are suddenly forced into public housing, where she struggles for acceptance while also discovering she's biracial.

So not the drama - Paula Chase

Mina is determined that she will be as popular in high school as she was in middle school.