Hannah asked in HealthOther - Health · 7 years ago

Swollen nodes before being sick?

Everyone at school around me either is a) sneezing their eyes out, or b) vomiting violently. So, I'm pretty sure I'm gonna get sick seeming as I always do whenever something goes around. Two days ago, my lymph nodes swelled up, but I felt fine, so I worried about that. But I woke up this morning (still no fever) sneezing and coughing and sniffling, etc. Not too badly, but still sinuses are aggravated. I also have seasonal allergies. The nodes are somewhat soft and very moveable.

Favorite Answer

The best way of curing the sinus infection is by sensitizing and boosting your body immunity to fight off the allergy or pathogens that weaken your immunity thus causing the sinus. It is because of this reason that it is recommended that you take very healthy diets including fluids and fruit juices.

Here Some Tips

Home Remedy Ingredients:

Grapefruit Seed Extract – 4 Drops

Sea Salt – 1/4 Teaspoon

Warm Filtered Water – 8 Ounces

Add 4 drops of grapefruit seed extract and a quarter tsp of sea salt to 8oz of warm water. Use this to carefully irrigate your nose (nasal cavities) using a neti pot or a clean nasal spray bottle.

check the source below

hope it will help you