asked in 社會與文化語言 · 7 years ago

Peter Pan 英文讀書心得文法修正

The author used imagination in profusion, mingling real with fantasy. The brave Indians, evil pirate, elegant mermaid, and brilliant Thinker bell, those are engraved feature by author.

The most impressive part is that they refuse captain’s treatment. Under the life and death, neither sells their soul nor betraies Peter. The appreance of firm they did, telling me what is Friends in need are friends indeed. I really hope that I could get the kind of those friends.

All children grow up except one------Peter Pan. This is the ending of this story. In terms of the real life, maybe this ending is the best. But I also feel a little sadness. Because I hope that Peter can live with Wendy forever. Though I know that is a fair tale.

I like one sentience in this book, “You always know after you are two. Two is the beginning of the end.” Yes, when we start something, then we are approaching to the end. It’s no doubt that we must to grow up. It can not be avoided. Never grow up, this is just a fancy.

They take off cunning and complexity of the adult world, living in the most natural and pure way of life. The story leads us into a Neverland which adult will never touch and achieve our childhood dream. Whether child or adult, reading this book must get the most pure joy.

Rating
    Favorite Answer

The author uses imagination in profusion, mingling reality with fantasy. The brave Indians, evil pirate, elegant mermaid, and brilliant Thinker bell,all characters are deeply engraved by the author.

The most impressive part is that they refuse captain’s treatment even in life-threatening situation. They neither sell their soul nor betray Peter. What they do with a firm belief tells me that a friend in need is a friend indeed.I really hope that I can have such kind of friends.

The ending is that all children grow up but Peter Pan. In terms of the real life, this ending may be the best. However, I feel a little sad. I wish that Peter could live with Wendy forever though I know that is just a fairy tale.

I like one sentence in this book, “You always know after you are two. Two is the beginning of the end.” Yes, when we start something, we are approaching to the end. It’s no doubt that everyone has to grow up.

They get rid of cunning and complexity from the adult world, living in the most natural and purest way of life. The story leads us into a Neverland where adults would never imagine and children could achieve their dreams. Definitely, reading this book will bring great joy for children and adults.