promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Do you think Amanda Knox is guilty? Do u think interview on CNN show how little she cared a about her roommat?

Do you think Amanda Knox is guilty? Do u think interview on CNN show how little she cared a about her roommate? She didn't even go to Meredith funeral.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Jacy
    Lv 7
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Tell me, how could she have possibly attended Meredith Kercher's funeral? Meredith (may she rest in peace) was buried in Croydon, south London. Amanda Knox was already under arrest and being held in jail in Perugia, Italy.

....And no, I do not think Amanda Knox is guilty of killing Meredith Kercher nor is her boyfriend. The trial was a farce and the media and public opinion turned it into a witch hunt before the case even went to trial. The one guilty of killing Meredith is in prison where he belongs. Rudy Guede's bloody footprints, hand print and DNA were found all over the apartment, including inside Meredith's body after he savagely raped and murdered her.

This is about two young women who very briefly shared an apartment and barely had the chance to really know each other, if at all. As far as caring about Meredith's death, of course she cared but she was also in a fight for her own life at the time. I believe she cares deeply and grieves for Meredith's family as well but also respects and understands their feelings towards her. Rudy Guede raped and murdered Meredith that day but he also destroyed the lives of many others in the process.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 7 years ago

She is not guilty. By the time of Meredith’s funeral, Amanda was in jail. And I keep thinking how unreasonable and irrational it is that people expect her focus to be on Meredith. At this point, the people that would naturally mourn for her such a long time later, are the people that we’re closest to her: her friends and family. I'm sure she is sad and traumitized, but this cannot come close to the same loss their family feels. She knew her for a matter of weeks. And NATURALLY, anyone who is innocent of a crime in which they’re being accused is going to focus almost solely on themselves. The time for grieving a departed friend would be brief, interrupted and confusing if you’re convicted of her murder. You can’t grieve publically because you’re under international scrutiny. It’s strange that people think an innocent person should focus on the death and speak about the person they knew, but in reality, an innocent person would be angry and frustrated that they are being accused. I got the overwhelming feeling from both interviews that she is innocent. There were 3 victims of a crime that Rudy Guede committed, and one of them lost their life. That shouldn’t be a controversial thing to say if in fact 2 people are really being prosecuted for a crime they had no part of. It’s all around just such a sad case.

Source(s): I've followed this case closely
  • 7 years ago

The police thought that Amanda's grief reaction was not what they thought was like what a real grief reaction should be.

And why should it? Amanda is an American so she does not make emotional reactions with the intensity and drama that an Italian woman would. So an Italian might not perceive her grief reaction as authentic.

The police never found any evidence that would prove that this hunch was correct.

Rudy had been in jail a short time before he killed Meridith. He was let out, which enabled him to commit the murder.

As a favor to the people who let Rudy go the cops did everything they could to find someone else who may have did Rudy's crime.

Source(s): The Daily Mail
  • 7 years ago

Innocent until proven guilty! Everyone needs to stop judging this girl without even knowing what's going on! I love how people assume she's guilty just because she didn't cry when she found out her roommate was killed....why the **** would she cry? She only knew that girl for a month!!! Gee!!! Some people cry, some people just put up a facade and pretend they aren't touched by tragedy cause they don't want to seem weak... doesn't make them heartless and definitely doesn't prove them guilty! Fact is she barely knew that girl...And of course she didn't go to the funeral cause Meredith's family probably would have attacked her...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Amanda Knox is not guilty. Italian law is insane. The prosecution is insane. Italian Press is insane and fictional. I think Meredith AND Amanda are victims if this crime. May all families find peace.

Source(s): Common sense.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

Of course she didn't go to the funeral, she was charged with her murder

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.