Do you think Aliens are real? And if so, what do you think Earth's reaction would be?

Be Reaction, I mean would be begin a war or not, would the government try to hide it up? And how do you think we would react socially ?

Favorite Answer

I think there is other life out there. Not necessarily giant green guys with bulging eyes but its a big universe, we can't be the only ones out there. I feel like the government would try and hide it. Socially most people would freak the f*ck out.

A most interesting question. The biggest reaction would be to see what the many established religions of the world would make of it as all their theories, beliefs, traditions, and dogma would be thrown out on their ear'ole. When this became inevitable and indisputable, would it all bring about a unification of all the various tribes and sects ? Would it cause believers to start to consider actual facts rather than distant fables ? Would they actually start putting there 'good intentions' into actual practice, instead of talking about it, making high sounding gestures, but doing in reality very little ?

Of course space aliens are real. I met a half alien/half human female.

Of course the govt would cover it up just like the fake Moon shots to keep people under control.

Over centuries, Christianity and other beliefs have been pumping out the idea that Man is special, is a unique God creation, and otherwise alone in the universe. Imagine the power cut if the truth were told for these mumbo jumbo beliefs !!!

Too many human testimonies over way too many centuries to reject space aliens presence.

Source(s): I did.

Similar to when Columbus discovered America, total pandemonium

The government are sneaky little ba***** and yes they would do everything in there power to hide the fact of extra terrestrial on the planet. THERE ARE ALEINS AND WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE ONE DAY! So enjoy life:)

They would try to destroy them of course but u know there is no such thing as aliens though?