Can I start at a community college with a Associates in Applied Science and then transfer to a 4 year college?

I want to get my Computer Science Degree, however I do not have all the requirements to enter a 4 year college right now. A local community college offers a course that gives an Associates in Applied Science. From what I understand/assume I should be able to go to this school for two years, then transfer to a 4... show more I want to get my Computer Science Degree, however I do not have all the requirements to enter a 4 year college right now. A local community college offers a course that gives an Associates in Applied Science. From what I understand/assume I should be able to go to this school for two years, then transfer to a 4 year college afterwards.

If I get my Associates in Applied Science, do the classes I take count for the ones that are required? Like if I take a math in the two year, does it count for a math credit in the four year?

If I have my Associates in Applied Science, do I need to go a full 4 years? Or do I need to go 2 years?

*my long time goal is a bachelors degree in computer science