Cory asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 8 years ago

Lords of dogtown (jay adams)? please read!?

I really wanna be like jay adams any tips ? He's so cool

Favorite Answer

I'm going to second what has already been expressed to you.

Jay Adams made nothing but bad life choices. He has an extensive prison record. Jay is sadly not a role model for anyone to model their life after.

Better look into Stacy Peralta -- not only a better skateboarder than Jay, but went on to a very successful career in Hollywood film making.

In the real world, Jay Adams is a little bit off. He went to jail, for drugs I think, and is fully tatted, even though I think tattoos are cool, he has those rough, nasty looking tats. He's a true skateboard legend, and is quite possibly a nice guy, but there's probably better people you can find for role models.

• Erika

indoors the genuine international, Jay Adams is quite off. He went to penal complicated, for drugs i think of of, and is quite tatted, even inspite of the actuality that i think of of tattoos are cool, he has those annoying, nasty finding tats. he's a real skateboard legend, and is extremely probable a powerful guy, yet there is likely extra suitable powerful people you will detect for place fashions.