Melanie asked in HealthWomen's Health · 8 years ago

Could stress cause lower lower abdominal pain?

It's like a discomfort in my lower lower abdomen like where my bladder and lady parts would be. It's been going on on and off for two days. Should I get checked out? Not on my period btw.

Favorite Answer

I am getting similar things, and have been under a lot of stress recently which has been effecting me in lots of different ways, so I think it's definitely a possibility. I think it would be best to get it checked out anyway, just in case - at any rate, if it is stress, it may be useful to speak to a medical professional.

perhaps he has Interstitial Cystitis (IC) (Painful Bladder Syndrome). it quite is a condition that leads to habitual soreness or soreness in the bladder and the encircling pelvic area. sufferers could journey soreness, tension, tenderness, or extreme soreness in the bladder & pelvic area. indications could incorporate an pressing ought to urinate, a everyday ought to urinate, or a mix of those indications.