Relapsing fatty liver, tired to fighting it?

I'm a 27 years old male, I was diagnosed with fatty liver and gallstones when I was 25 and since then doctors haven't allowed me to have surgeory because I have high blood pressure and cholesterol levels which aren't coming down to normal. When ever I visit the doctor he measures the blood pressure... show more I'm a 27 years old male, I was diagnosed with fatty liver and gallstones when I was 25 and since then doctors haven't allowed me to have surgeory because I have high blood pressure and cholesterol levels which aren't coming down to normal.

When ever I visit the doctor he measures the blood pressure and tells me to continue medicine to reduce it. But this thing is really getting too long for me now, I can't even wear my underwears anymore due to belly pain and even keep the pajamas loose while at home..seriously how long will it take?

Last winters I switched to vegetable salad diet and my fatty liver pain reduced a lot but since the winters are off I don't get enough fresh winter vegetables anymore which helped reduce it, so my fatty liver is relapsing...Do you know any fast cure or some home remedy to stop and reverse relapsing fatty liver?