Please give me some suggestion

Please give me some suggestion

今天用單字寫了以下一篇 請幫我看看文法跟單字用法對不對

感謝~

The manager of sales department- John when he encounters Michael and flatters him on his promotion. ’Congratulation! Rumor has it that you got the promotion because you were hang out with boss’s daughter?’ John said with ill-mannered. Michael seems doesn’t know how to behave this situation, ‘well, got the promotion is for motivate me for archived the target of this season that not about dating with boss’s daughter.’ Michael see his watch and said. ‘come on, everyone knows boss always showed a friendly attitude toward you, maybe I should ask boss’s elder sister out then I also get the chance for raise my salary…Hello , Grace!’ John stop saying when him see boss’s daughter Grace just get in. ‘Hi John, how are you? Michael, my father is waiting for dinner with us, should we go?’’ by the way, I am sure my auntie would be looking forward to dating with you, John.’

Rating
  • 念泰
    Favorite Answer

John,the manager of sales department, encountered Michael and flattered him on his promotion.

" Congratulations ! Rumor has it that the reason why you would get the promotion is because you were hanging out with boss’s daughter."John said with ill-mannered.

Michael seemed not to be able to response. ‘well, such promotion is to motivate me to achieve the target of business in this season, not related to date with boss’s daughter.’ Michael saw his watch and replied .

"Come on, everyone knows boss always showed a friendly attitude toward you, maybe I should ask boss’s elder sister out then I'll also get the chance for raising my salary…Hello , Grace!" John stopped saying when he saw boss’s daughter Grace just get in.

‘Hi John, how are you? Michael, my father is waiting dinner for us , should we go now ? By the way, I am sure my auntie would be looking forward to dating with you, John."

• 蕙安

John, the manager of sales department, encounters Michael and flatters him on his promotion. "Congratulations! Rumor has it that you get the promotion because you hang out with boss’s daughter?" John says illmanneredly. Michael seems doesn't know how to handle this situation, "well, the promotion is to motivate me for achieving the target of this season and has nothing to do with my dating with boss’s daughter." Micheal looks his watch and John responds, "come on, everyone knows boss always shows a friendly attitude toward you, maybe I should ask boss’s elder sister out and then I will also get the chance to raise my salary…Hello, Grace!" John stops talking when he sees boss’s daughter Grace just get in. "Hi John, how are you? Michael, my father is waiting for dinner with us, shall we go now? By the way, I am sure my auntie would be looking forward to dating with you, John."

修正了幾個用字、時態、文法、標點,請對照參考。

我統一用現在式。