Grace asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 7 years ago

List your favorite lip balms!!?

List your favorite lip balm brands and types!

Best Answer

Softlips, Blistex, Chapstick, Baby lips, ZamBuck

If youre interested in any lip balm, lip colour, eyeliners, or make up by and large, you should examine out a retailer known as sephora. I believe every body is in the neighborhood on hand to 1. They've prime of the line everything! Though the sad part is they can get just a little pricy, however more commonly are worth the buy.

• I just bought the Stila Lip Glaze set on Amazon. I couldn't find it anywhere, and someone just listed a few for $29! It's amazing. It brightens your lips, and gives them a pop, but at the same time isn't overpowering. I really recommend it.

Try the Stila "All is Bright" set -- it comes with 8 glosses, so you can try a bunch. They can be pulled off in a casual or more formal setting.

I was so happy when I found these for so cheap -- they are sold out everywhere else (including the stila website!).

Maybelline Baby Lips!

Norwegian Formula from Neutrogena

And I like all the skittle lip balms

TOOTSIE ROOL ONES ARE AMAZING

I adore Burt's Bees and Baby Lips by Maybelline :)

There is not a woman on this planet that does not want full, sexy lips. If you’are yearning for the simplest thanks to the way to created your lips beautiful, then I’m glad you’ve found this web site and that i powerfully recommend you retain go to Best chapstick discover. http://bestchapstick.net

Baby Lips (:

baby Lips and Urban Ritulle (its an Australian brand)

Chapstick, it's cheap and makes lips look really shiny and pretty! :P