Should i get my crush flowers?

ok so i have a crush who is beautiful in everyway and she knows i like her and she likes me for my personality. i was thinking that maybe if i bought her flowers she would think im even more sweeter than like a day or two ask her out .. should i do that or is that weird oh and im a guy and my crush is a girl so let me know what yoh think please. any opinion will help. thanks.

Favorite Answer

Hmmm...maybe get her flowers when you're out with her. It's much more romantic that way! Keep in mind that not all girls love flowers. Don't be afraid to step out of your shy zone and go for it! Remember not to come off too strong though! Good luck!

Source(s): Me

Yeah. Or get her something else she might like, cause flowers just die in the end lol. I have an etsy where I make Jewelery, maybe I can help you out?

Source(s): Crafter and teenage girl ~

Maybe, if you're going to ask her out on a date. my girlfriend would probably think of it as "sweet"