Christians/Atheists - Do you have prepared answers on R&S?

Considering the vast majority of questions on the board are usually the same thing, only worded differently or have some new twist on them, do you have saved on your computer, a few "set" or "prepared" answers to just post up when someone asks that sort of questions. I have a few.

Your thoughts?

Best Answer

No. It's irritating. Dreamstuff Entity used to spam his prepared answers, and people used to think he was a genius who could type 2,000 words a minute until people caught on, then when they did he took so much sh*t for it he stopped trying.

Better to be spontaneous. It's not like anyone is going to learn anything from this section anyway.

Yes. I keep a file of Evolutionist arguments which often come in handy.

There is also a small core of frequently asked questions in the Classical Music category,

so I do the same in the Classical Music category.

Betcha the the FAQ technique would work in most other categories!

No I always put some thought into my replies.

But the most overrated member who seems to copy paste 99% of her replies is definitely Fireball.

• A lot of the questions are the same, so I change my wording a bit to suit the asker...

• Agarax

No, I consider questions individually, and always post original answers. I have occasionally reported people for policy violation when they copied my answer verbatim without crediting me.

• Nothing I copy and paste, but there are a few phrases I'll repeat, under the correct circumstances.

Source(s): "There is nothing wise and nothing foolish that hasn't been thought of long before." --Goethe

I don't yet...I tend to answer slightly differently depending on my mood. I get severely pissed when they start picking on homosexuals so I should have a prepared answer in those situations.

nah.. honestly sometimes I'll just be a temporary troll to change things up on the people who ask the same questions all the time.

• when it comes to God's Word... yes.... He has already done it for me..... I will offer it in a context relative to the posted "question"..... but... The Truth is The Truth.... and it does not change....... for the ones not necessarily concerning the God stuff..... I will respond based on the content and attitude of the post........ I very seldom "cut-and-paste"

Thank you for asking, Barry. I believe the answer you're looking for can be found in [insert Bible verse here].