What does yolo mean. I've heard of it once and now I keep hearing it?

What is yolo? I have not a clue what it means...... Is it like a ghetto slang term? Who created the word and why?

Best Answer

YOLO means You Only Live Once <------ YOLO

what it implies is that one should enjoy life, even if that entails taking risks, it was created a long time ago, but Drake made it so popular with his song "YOLO"

hope this helped,

Peace

it means 'you only live once' drake started saying it and now everyone does. it means what it says basically. heres an example of how its used in a sentence 'lets do some drugs, who cares that theyre bad for you, yolo!'

people seem to use it in the wrong way, they should be using it like this 'im going to live mt life and go for all my dreams! yolo!'

hope this has cleared it up for you.

YOLO means you only live once abbrieveated

Source(s): my whole school

It's not a word, it's an acronym. You only live once. It's a reason for nerds to play it safe, because they only get one life so they don't want to f*ck it up. It's a reason for everyone else to do stupid things, because they won't contribute anything useful to society anyway.

You Only Live Once

Please don't say yolo

It's a word all the lil wanna be's say.