When does Grand Theft Auto come out?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Grand Theft Auto 5 "supposedly" comes out in September. I don't think it will be September. I am assuming it will be out in April or May. They are going to move it back again. I am not saying the other person is wrong, but here's what I've noticed. Check the release dates for some major games that Rockstar has released starting with Grand Theft Auto 4.

Grand Theft Auto 4 - April 29

Red Dead Redemption - May 3

LA Noire - May 17

There's a reason why they are all coming out in late April to mid-May. The game developers are getting money from people who are investing into Rock Star. Those people have what is called a "fiscal year income" and that means at the beginning of every fiscal year, which in Rock Stars Case is sometime after April.

If Rock Star were to release a game in let's say... March, people would not all buy the game on the same day, and therefore the profit graph would show that the profits were split into the new fiscal year. They release the game sometime at the beginning of the fiscal year so the investors can clearly see how much money was made that year on their video games. If the investors were to look at the profits and see that not enough was coming back, they would retract their investments, and Rock Star would probably get shut down. Most of the money made goes to the investors, and not Rock Star's company itself.

It's really unfair because we have to wait and they tag us along and keep pushing the release dates back, but that's the way it goes. The reason why they string us along for over 6 months is to make us want the game even more, so more profit can be made from anticipation.

Most video game companies do the same thing when they are pushing back titles. The best thing you can do is check the video game company's earlier release dates and expect it to come out at the same time the previous titles did.

Don't expect Grand Theft Auto 5 to come out until May. I'd LIKE if it came out in September, but don't hold your breath.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

The new GTV will come on September 17 2013.

• haston
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Trailer is November 2d, a source instructed me possible launch must be October 2012. yet i might anticipate it to be in the back of schedule until April 2013. GTA IV became into launched in April i've got self assurance.

• 7 years ago

September the swagteenth

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Sept 17 im pumped

• nasty1
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

the release date is suppose to be September 17th.unless they have problems with the game then it should come out then.hope this helps.

Source(s): gta fan,grove street for life.
  • 7 years ago

Which one?!?!?

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

sep 17 ( this will make you want it NOW!!!!!!!!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0RLOOyhr9M

Youtube thumbnail

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.