Eastern Europe vs Latin America?

I'm not traveling to any of these 2 regions, i was just doing some research on the internet about both Eastern Europe and Latin America, and people keep saying that Eastern Europe and Latin America are poor, corrupt, and dangerous, but are these 2 regions safe, is Eastern Europe and Latin America poor, medium,... show more I'm not traveling to any of these 2 regions, i was just doing some research on the internet about both Eastern Europe and Latin America, and people keep saying that Eastern Europe and Latin America are poor, corrupt, and dangerous, but are these 2 regions safe, is Eastern Europe and Latin America poor, medium, or rich, i'm sick of people saying that Latin America and Eastern Europe are poor, dangerous, and corrupt, and i'm talking about Mexico, Central America, and South America, not including the spanish-speaking caribbean countries, only the Latin American countries in Mexico, Central America, and South America, so is Eastern Europe and Latin America safe or dangerous, and which is better Eastern Europe or Latin America.
8 answers 8