I have 60 ball cap hats and I'm not sure how to store them?

I don't have a shelf or rack to put them on.. I use them often so I'd like to have easy access to them.

Favorite Answer

Ball Cap Storage Ideas

By Amanda Maddox, eHow Contributor

Ideas on how to store ball caps

Balls caps tend to gather around the house whether you wear them often or simply collect them, as many people do. Finding ways to store ball caps can get overwhelming if you have several. Regardless of whether you need to store caps for a long period of time or just until the next time you wear them, there are ball cap storage ideas that will work for your situation.

Other People Are Reading

How to Hang Baseball Caps

http://www.ehow.com/how_7924898_hang-baseball-caps...

How to Display Baseball Caps

http://www.ehow.com/how_5049630_display-baseball-c...

Boxes

Cap storage doesn't have to be expensive or complex. For a large number of ball caps that you want to put up for a while, a sturdy cardboard box works fine. Wrapping each ball cap in plastic first helps prevent dust from collecting on it. Also, placing ceder in the box helps keep unwanted critters at bay. Find a place, such as a closet or storage room, to put the boxes so moisture and mold do not ruin the caps.

Plastic Tubs

Storing baseball hats in plastic tubs with a lid is generally a good idea because they are protected from moisture and dust but can be easily accessed. When using plastic tubs to store baseball caps, it is best to use the tubs that are shorter and wider, since they can be placed under the bed or stacked inside of the closet easily. Also, stacking the hats one per row with the backs pushed in works best to prevent them from getting smashed.

Hat Racks

Hat racks come in a variety of styles to meet anyone's needs. Over the door hat racks are great because they fit over the back of a bedroom or closet door and offer a place to store ball caps that is not out in the open. Also, hat racks come in styles that hang in closets and on walls. Ball caps can also be stored in tower-style racks. These towers sit in the on the floor or in a corner and allow you to store several caps in one place.

• ?

Ball Cap Storage

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): 60 ball cap hats 39 store them: https://tinyurl.im/g5vh6

Baseball Hat Storage Ideas