I want to travel in Nepal and need advice!?

Hi, I'm looking into travelling around Nepal for about 6 weeks at the end of the year. I would like to experience as much of it as possible, including trekking and immersing myself in the culture. I've never been travelling alone before. I'm not sure whether to just go and take each day as it comes... show more Hi,

I'm looking into travelling around Nepal for about 6 weeks at the end of the year. I would like to experience as much of it as possible, including trekking and immersing myself in the culture. I've never been travelling alone before. I'm not sure whether to just go and take each day as it comes or volunteer. Whichever one I do, I'd like to be able to meet up with fellow travellers who just want to experience Nepal to the fullest, chill out and visit all the beautiful sites and scenery. Meeting people is very important to me - if that's a big possibility. I'm not sure how to being planning my trip in the slightest. It's a big task and I need a little direction! Any help would be greatly appreciated as this is something I really want to do. If anyone has been to Nepal on there own, or has any general travelling advice for going solo that would be fantastic! Also, don't forget to mention the places I shouldn't miss!

Thank you