Is this a sinus infection?

I have the following symptoms

-post nasal drip

-pressure in gums

-bad breath (both mouth and nose)

What should I take? What is this caused by? I really want to get rid of this mostly because of bad breath. It even comes out from my nose too. I was on antibiotics few weeks ago due to this but now seems to happen again. Any advice? Is it an allergy?

Favorite Answer

well, i would say maybe

whatever the reason for health problem. bosst your immune system is always the best option

here what i found

"The best way of curing the sinus infection is by sensitizing and boosting your body immunity to fight off the allergy or pathogens that weaken your immunity thus causing the sinus. It is because of this reason that it is recommended that you take very healthy diets including fluids and fruit juices.

Here Some Tips

Home Remedy Ingredients:

Grapefruit Seed Extract – 4 Drops

Sea Salt – 1/4 Teaspoon

Warm Filtered Water – 8 Ounces

Add 4 drops of grapefruit seed extract and a quarter tsp of sea salt to 8oz of warm water. Use this to carefully irrigate your nose (nasal cavities) using a neti pot or a clean nasal spray bottle."

Hope it will help you

source below