Chase account e-mail fraud/scam?

I receive food stamps through jpmorgan chase (ebt). I received an e-mail tonight that said the following: Account verification and update required: We are running site maintenance and therefore, It is now necessary to re-confirm your account information to us. This update must be completed as soon as... show more I receive food stamps through jpmorgan chase (ebt). I received an e-mail tonight that said the following:

Account verification and update required:

We are running site maintenance and therefore, It is now necessary to re-confirm your account information to us.

This update must be completed as soon as possible, or we will be forced to suspend your account indefinitely, as it may have not been verified and updated.

To update your Chase account click here: http://chaseonline.chase.com/

JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Member FDIC

Copyright © 2013 JPMorgan Chase & Co.

I went ahead and went to the site and logged in. I assumed they would want me to answer one of the questions made when the account was created like Mother's maiden name, favorite pet, name of first school, ect. After I logged in though, it went to a form that asked for my social security number, mother's maiden name, date of birth, credit card information and e-mail address. I have only been receiving food stamps for a few months now, so I don't know much about the account process, but this just seems like a lot of personal info they are asking for. This seems kind of strange to me. Could it be someone using jpmorgan chase's company name in a scam? After I was approved for food stamps, I was assigned a case manager, who I could call if I had questions or if I needed to report any changes like moving, new job, ect. I am assuming that if there were any problems with my food stamps, she would call me directly. What do you guys think? Is this a fraud e-mail? Should I just ignore it? Let me know please