LilyRose asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 7 years ago

How to get into yoga?

So I've tried yoga loads of times but I just can't get into it. I don't really feel like its doing anything and it takes ages before I even break a sweat. I've tried dvds including pilates which I find to be the same and now just get poses off the internet. Going to a class is not an option for me as I have a small child who is my little shadow. Can anyone recommend any ways for me to liven things up a bit at home or tell me pf any strenuous yoga poses I can get off the net for free, as I really want to enjoy the mind and body benefits that yoga has.

Favorite Answer

Try getting a friend or family member to do it with you, that might make it more enjoyable and encourage you to do it more! As for the internet try youtube there are lot's of different videos showing different types of yoga positions :)

Yoga is a joke anyway,nobody wins a gold medal for track just by doing yoga,just meditate if you must.

• Red R

Its because yoga and "livening things up" don't match.

Yoga is about being at peace. It's not there to burn calories. Its there to stretch your muscles and relax your mind.

check out some classes at your community rec midsection. additionally, the library would desire to have som video clips on it. sturdy success! once you're very demanding each and all the time nonetheless that's quite useful to attempt Zoloft or something.