asked in 社會與文化語言 · 8 years ago

幫忙翻幾句句子

簡單扼要為主 可以自行更改內容 但意思要差不多

1.這本小說是在述說阿甘的故事,阿甘是一名弱智者,卻有非凡的人生經歷,

以他的故事描繪出美國五零年代到七零年代的社會縮影。

2.我推這這本書給青少年,因為我們可以學習阿甘努力追求夢想的精神。

3.如果身旁有向阿甘一樣的人時,我們要如何看待他們呢?

4.在這本書中,它是我最喜愛的句子

Rating
    Favorite Answer

1.This novel recounting the story of Forrest Gump, Forrest Gump is a mentally retarded, there is a remarkable life experiences,

His story depicts the social microcosm of the United States in the 1950s and 1930s to the 1970s.

2.I push this book for young people, because we can learn from Forrest Gump pursuit of the spirit of the dream.

3.Beside to Forrest Gump, how to treat them?

4 In this book, it is one of my favorite sentences

Source(s): GOOGLE翻

1. is this novel tells story of Forrest Gump, Forrest Gump was a mentally handicapped, has a remarkable life story,He depicted the story of United States social microcosm of the 50 's to the 70 's.2. I pushed the book to young people because we can learn Gump spirit of the pursuit of dreams.3. next to someone like Forrest Gump, how do we want to see them?4. in the book, it is my favourite sentence

1.This novel is about a story of Forrest Gump,who has an extraordinary life

experience despite being mentally retarded. It also portrays the social miniature

of the US in 1950s to 1970s.

2.I recommend this book to teenagers ,since they can learn the spirits of making

efforts to pursue dream from Forrest Gump.

3.what shoud we consider someone who likes Forrest Gump around us?

4.It is my favorite sentence in this book.

Source(s): 自己