Why would my ex-girlfriend ask me to be a co-signer for a car when she has another boyfriend?

I was with her for 2 years and she stayed with me in my house while she went to school to be a dental assistant. I was nice enough to loan her one of my cars for her to go to school and back. She didn't pay any bills because i just wanted her to focus on getting through school and on to a good job! Well as soon... show more I was with her for 2 years and she stayed with me in my house while she went to school to be a dental assistant. I was nice enough to loan her one of my cars for her to go to school and back. She didn't pay any bills because i just wanted her to focus on getting through school and on to a good job! Well as soon as she finished school a couple of weeks later she met a guy and just left me for him. They moved in together but the problem is she still isn't working and she still til this day hasn't found a job and he can't help her with anything because he can barely pay his own rent/bills. Today she called telling me that she was going to get a car and needed ME to co-sign which i said hell no, I asked why don't you ask you boyfriend. She said he couldn't do it because he doesn't have a job or have good credit. She actually told me that she misses me and want to patch things up. I already know she hates living with him ( 5 months now ) and wants to come back to me but i moved on and now she is pissed because i don't want to co-sign or have her back into my home. They are struggling big time and looking to be kicked out their apartment by the end of this month if they don't come up with the $1100 rent! My question is why when a guy treats a girl good he can never satisfy her no matter what? She left me thinking the grass was going to be greener on the other side and it wasn't. Now she wants to come back and live with me for free.