Display Name asked in SportsBoxing · 8 years ago

Why did guerrero raise his hands when the fight was done?

Mayweather vs guerrero..was it because he survived the twelve rounds??

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

No, it's because judges suck and screw up the scoring often times. It's best to raise your hands after a fight and hope that the judges screwed up because if they did screw up, then you can claim "I knew I won that all along". Plus, you're not supposed to give up hope till hoping is completely gone which is till one fighter gets their hands raised by the referee. Till then, you should raise your little chicken arms and hope for the best.

• 8 years ago

Maybe because he was happy he finished the fight? Fighting for 12 rounds is hard and I believe that, win or lose, you should raise your hands or do some kind of relief sign or whatever to make yourself feel good.

12 rounds is hard and even thought it was a one-sided fight, Guerrero should feel good.

• 8 years ago

He got hit so many times he temporarily lost his memory and thought it was the end of the Berto fight lol

• 8 years ago

he's an idiot and his father is an idiot. all that talking about how he was going to punish mayweather was all in vain. he didn't deserve to share the same ring as someone like mayweather

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Men,some of you guys answers to this question got me laughing so hard,Iam crying

• 8 years ago

It was because he made Three Million Dollars.

• 8 years ago

ESE, THAT WAS EASY MONEY! LITTLE ACTING, JUST 36 MINS OF FOOLLLLLIIING AROUND AND NOW HE'S A FUKKKCCHIN MILLIONAIRE!

• Just to see who would ask why.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

He raised his hands, waiting for his savior jesus christ to save him from his large humiliation.

• 8 years ago

why not, it's an easy $3M

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.