jodi arias verdict prediction?

what do you guys think she will be guilty of? i say 1st degree murder

Favorite Answer

For some reason I have a bad feeling she'll walk with something less.

I'm praying she gets 1st degree and death penalty. I just saw the graphic pictures of Travis's dead body on some website.. Most horrific and disturbing thing I have ever seen. Pure evil and inhumane. Regardless of her reason for killing him, NOBODY deserves to be brutally murdered like that and I will be pissed if she walks.

Source(s): Following the case since day 1, seen the evidence.

I agree with Debbie. I think she will be charged with 1st degree murder, but I don't think she will get the death penalty. The reason is because I believe the jury will have different opinions on her mental status, and I don't think they will want to make the final assessment as to how her mind operates. However, I strongly feel they have enough convincing facts to go with a 1st degree conviction.

As for the date of the verdict, I'll go with mid-morining on Tuesday, May 7. I don't think it will take them long at all, but they may want to sleep on it to assure they are giving her every benefit of a doubt.

I have been glued to the tv all day waiting for this verdict. I am hoping for 1st degree murder. I have this horrible feeling they will give her second degree. The family deserves to hear that first degree verdict.

i have been watching this case since day one. There have been a lot of good questions all along from the jury. i hope she does get 1st degree. The only think i see going wrong is that because she is female they won't want to put her on death row. Sex should not matter. What she did was way beyond necessary even if it was self defense. As for her snapping what she did was still very aggressive.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

jodi arias verdict prediction?

Source(s): jodi arias verdict prediction: https://biturl.im/qnx5T

Guilty murder 1st

Source(s): Experience as retired homicide detective
  • What a great closing argument

by the prosecutor !!

I believe first degree murder was

proven and obviously

it was a cruel killing .

Who knows tho , look at the OJ trial

and the Casey Anthony trial (◑_◑)

Too bad that 8 men and 4 women

make up the jury .

SO many men have put so much

money on the books for Arias at jail .

(DISGUSTING) I dont know why so

many men out there fall for her .

She is cruel .

No less than 1st degree murder. Hopefully the American justice system does not fail this time!

First Degree Murder,Sentenced to death by lethal injection.

On death row,no pencil,no paper,no radio,no television,no contact.

Time in solitary confinement,time to dwell on the brutal murder she committed.

The feeling of hope,only to be denied on appeal after appeal.

I'm hoping for Monday before noon.But then again,i would like to see her sweat for awhile.

• Diana

I do not think 2nd degree murder is an option in this case. She is charged with 1st degree premeditated murder and I believe will be found guilty. The only question is will she get death or life.