Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsWeddings · 7 years ago

ok so i really wanna get florence and the machine to play at my wedding but i dotn know how to contact them ca?

ok so i really wanna get florence and the machine to play at my wedding but i don't know how to contact them can anyone please help me?!

Favorite Answer

Exactly when was the last time your grandmother went to see Florence and the Machine?

A wedding, or a wedding reception, shouldn't be a concert.

Your bride should be the center of attention, and everything that happens at your wedding and reception should frame your ceremony, not overshadow it - or blow it away.

If you want to have a huge party and book Flo & co., do that later.

I have seen perfectly wonderful people completely ruin a beautiful wedding by booking the wrong band.

A shoreline wedding in a beautiful country church, a horse and carriage, and blossoms falling on the wind -

and then a punk rock band on the mansion lawn. It was hideous.

Don't - no matter how much you love them, it isn't the right time.

You probably need to contact their record labels/agent,that would should be a good start I imagine.