is kissing celebrities cheating?

My girlfriend got kissed by a celebrity today and I told her, if she met him, she's not to kiss him or he's not to kiss her because i wouldnt be happy about it, but she asked him to do it anyway and she thinks it's ok just because he's vaguely famous >.<

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

It's not cheating because who wouldn't want to kiss a celebrity? I mean if a "hot" celebrity you liked was offering you a kiss wouldn't you take it? I think you are being too jealous. Be careful...if you are too cautious and protective of her, she might leave you.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

Oddly i might say no. I do not know why however it just seems extraordinary, adore it's not an actual person. I cannot explain it that's just my intuition. If my bf received a kiss from Angelina Jolie or some thing that would be cool, i would not believe of it as cheating, i would just feel lucky guy. Alternatively a stranger i'd consider it is dishonest, even though there is no emotional connection.

• 7 years ago

If you think it's cheating then yes it is cheating. And the point that you made about telling her not to do it and she done it anyway proves that she has no respect for what you think.

Source(s): LIFE
  • 7 years ago

I wouldnt say thats cheating

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

No but it a celebrity I mean yolo anyone would love that but u should tell her you feel uncomfeterable with that answer mine

• 7 years ago

I kissed her

• 7 years ago

i will say yeah its a cheat

• 7 years ago

CHeating, are u kidding me? even when girls kiss girls it is.

I HATE WHEN GIRLS MAKE BULLSHIT EXCUSES! its CHEATING AND ALWAYS WILL BE!

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

what celeb was it

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.