What do you think of these names?

Garret Lloyd *Garret is a childhood friend*

Lyle James *Lyle is an honor name after my grandfather*

Ezra Morgan OR Evan Morgan

Bonnie Lynne *Lynne is my mother's middle name*

Daphne Louise OR Sierra Louise

Carolena Mi *Mi is pronounced Me, both are honor names after my grandmother (Carol) and my aunt Mi who has helped me through some rough times*

BQ: Do you prefer Daphne Louise or Sierra Louise?

BQ: Do you prefer Ezra Morgan or Evan Morgan?

Favorite Answer

Garret Lloyd -- Both names are so underused, so it is very refreshing to see them. I prefer the spelling Garrett, but just one 't' is fine.

Lyle James is lovely. As with Garrett and Lloyd, I love seeing uncommon names such as these. James is kind of predictable as a middle name, however, I love it nonetheless.

Ezra Morgan -- Evan and Morgan both end with the 'n' sound, so it clashes. They are fine names separately though. This is my favorite combination of the three boys combos.

Bonnie Lynne -- The name Bonnie has grown on me. It sounds a little cutesy, but it is pretty old fashioned, so I like it. I'm not a fan of Lynn, it's just.. plain, plainer than James.

Daphne Louise -- I love this one! This is my favorite girls combination here. Two beautiful names that sound great together.

Carolena Mi -- At first, I wasn't fond of it when I saw this, but now that I think about it, Carolena is sort of pretty. I prefer Caroline, but Carolena is a nice spin of the two names Carole and Lena. Mi is different, but nice.

BQ: Daphne Louise & Ezra Morgan. For the reasons I stated above.

:)

They are good names. Not my style tho

Sierra Louise

Evan Morgan

Sierra louise and evan morgan :)

Daphne and Evan!