Age requirements for jobs?

Hi, I recently turned 16 years old and am in the search of some jobs before summer starts. I already have a few places in mind (ex. Macy's, Target, Subway, Tim Hortons, Shi, Journeys, and Starbucks). Though there are some other places that I'm thinking of applying at but I'm not sure what the age requirement for those places are. The places are: Claire's, Delila's, American Eagle, Icing, H&M, and Forever 21. What is the age requirement for the places just listed? If it helps (because I know that some places vary from state to state) I live in Ohio.

If you know of any other place that hires 16 year olds, please mention in your answer! Though I would preferably not like to apply at grocery stores or fast food places (like McDonalds, Wendy's, or Burger King).