my bou hatez me rite now? he sayz twitter yolo dont nedd her?

so my boy lets call him Shawn cuz yuh.

so we got in a fite cuz he wanted to play kiss the bottle wif his frendz and i wuuz like??? um no lol.

but then shawn began to cry and then he PUCHTED me!

later dat nite i went on his twitt and he says, "#SINGLE i dont need girls you only live once anywayz"

im cryin rite now what can i do to get him back. im 8th grade and he;s in 10th. he likes drake can i do anythin 2 him wif Drake>thnx.

Favorite Answer

Ok first of all learn how to ******* spell.

My boy hates me right now? He says twitter yolo dont need her?

so my boy lets call him Shawn because yeah.

so we got in a fight because he wanted to play kiss the bottle with his friends and I was like??? um no lol.

but then shawn began to cry and then he PUNCHED me!

later that night I went on his twitter and he says, "#SINGLE i dont need girls you only live once anyways"

im crying right now what can i do to get him back. im 8th grade and he is in 10th. he likes drake can i do anything 2 him with Drake>thanks.

Ok, now why in the living hell are you dating a 10th grader? you are in 8th ******* grade! It's people like you that make me not be able to sleep at night. Get your act together. Pay attention in school and learn to spell. You don't need a boyfriend right now either. I mean, c'mon! Let him hate you. Just let hm hate you. If you ignore him and stay away from him he won't punch you, but of he does, just tell someone important. Just get your **** together.

Source(s): Life