Can I use Olive Hair root simulator on all of my hair?

I'm hispanic and have very curly hair its not very thick and I don't have a lot of hair it just gets very frizzy and I dont expect to get straight hair just hair I can straighten or curl if I wanted to,I have very tight and kind of loose curls but having loose ones or very wavy hair would be my ideal hair. but can I put this stuff on my entire hair or is it just for roots?? Or what product can I use

Favorite Answer

The hair that you see? It's dead. ~ Wikipedia. What you do on top of that, has nothing to do with the roots. That's where eating comes in. The food that you eat daily makes the hair grow, it does ALL THE WORK. You can stimulate the roots, by massaging them, when you shampoo your hair. That's it! Nothing more. It's a trillion dollar business, after that.

If you're Hispanic, have very curly hair, but it's not very thick and not a lot of hair - then you have thin, thinning hair or trying to grow hair. ALMOST anyone in the world - no matter what your genes are or where you came from - CAN GROW HAIR down to their feet, if you have: good genes, good hair care and eating all the healthy foods from Mother Nature not made by man like John Frieda, not found from GNC, or Sally's beauty & hair supply store.

Heat & chemicals are hair's worst enemies. You've got any on your hair? Supplements, medications, water pollution, in your country - do you have any of those? ALL HAVE side effects that could tamper the growth of your hair.

If you want curly hair, (or straight hair to tame your curly hair) look @ videos or hairstyles of women in the late 40's or 50's, and see how healthy & silky their curly hair was. Have you seen Miracle on 34th Street or Downton Abbey? Their hair wasn't styled by professional hairstylists. They were styled by maids. No hair oil, no serum, no hair sprays, and no gels with just the use of shampoo & conditioner. Many countries didn't even have bottled shampoo & conditioner, example in my country, all we've ever used was a bar of soap for our bodies, hair & laundry. I did that for 13 years, even though my hair was permed, but there was no frizzy, no blowdrying and my hair was the same as today: silky, shiny, soft, smooth it IS HOW they are styled when they're wet, and no hair dryer (for 13 years I lived in Asia). Many women then had long hair, curly hair and they wore hats, and pin-curled or plastic curlers curled HAIRSTYLES. The men too, have very shiny hair like the women, although the men used pomade . . .that was before Bumble & Bumble's production 70's, John Frieda's production 1988 or the invention of heating tools, and WEN in 1996. Another way to find the secret to beautiful hair? Find someone with beautiful healthy curls or silky, shiny (not greasy) straight hair and ask him or her to share secrets, preferably someone who is 40-60 years older than YOU. I have 5 decades, so you're getting the answers you need, right here! I won't charge you a penny!

Better yet, watch Pretty Woman - Julia Roberts's hair in that movie! In the 90's, they didn't have many hair products or heating tools and they also styled her hair many ways!

Very good example with very long & very tightly curls: watch Derek Hough dances with Brilynn Rakes, 17. Brilynn was chosen to dance on “DWTS” when producers saw incredible videos of the blind girl’s skills. Her hair was styled many ways w/out the use of heat! Like when you dye your hair and it looks really shiny and healthy and is also very soft, but once you're on your own, your hair will not have the same formula as the kit.

People slept with their curlers on, or sit in the beauty salon for 20 mins. under a helmet of hair dryer.

Curlers comes in small, medium, large curlers.

Small if you want tighter curls, shorter hair.

Medium: medium curls, medium length hair.

Large: longer hair, larger curls.

"smaller section of hair you use the tighter/bouncier the curl, and the longer bigger section you use the bigger the wave or loose the curl. "

Start your curlers, where you want the curls to begin.

You can also pin curls your hair, if they're short to medium. You can also braid your hair the night before, several sections of braid . . . .after they've been wash, all night and sleep with them, and take the braids out in the morning. Finger comb to style. Use scarf to keep them from the wind.