Kik Messenger deleted my important conversation.?

So I got in a fight with a kid on kik messenger and I need those messages to show to the principle since it's gotten serious. What happened was when I opened up kik on my iPad it told me to verify my password or something, so it booted me off and I logged back in, but instead, everything was gone, all the conversations. Only my contacts were still there, nobody "hacked" my account so that couldn't be why. I need a way to get those messages back since this could lead to something needing to be dealt with by the authorities.

Favorite Answer

there is no way to get those messages back

Source(s): from using kik

The World Wide Web connection is now widely used by people throughout the world for so many usages for example life-style, company needs, social networking, and advertising tool and there are others. You will find 2 machines that generally applied for web connection i.e. via computer and through mobile device (smart phone). But it seems that there are a few folks who really don't know concerning how to connect computer to internet whether using cellular phone or modem.

Listed here is the guidance on how to connect computer to internet. When you wish to connect the computer or laptop to internet using your cellular phone, make sure that the device and also the service provider support for at least GPRS connection or higher. It is very helpful to research first about your service provider data plan and also the online connectivity features of your cell phone. It is important to also start preparing the data plan for the phone from your service provider.

Once you're completely ready with the handset, look for the cable data or Bluetooth to make a connection with a computer/laptop. Prepare the CD driver or in case you don't own, you may download it first. Attach the cable data to the USB port of the PC then install the driver. For Bluetooth user, you must do the pairing process first as a way to connect your phone to the computer. This way is also referred to as a dial-up connection to access the web. For Windows XP owners, look at the Network and Connection Wizard, look out for the Create a new connection and then follow the other procedures. For Win 7 owners, click on 'Network and Sharing Center' and choose the 'Set up a new connection or network'. Then proceed with the next steps.

The method of creating net connection on your computer is much easier and also quicker when you have a plug and play portable modem. This is usually the most current and most favored broadband modem since it delivers the ease of install and use to access the web. You simply need to attach the modem to computer/laptop and then wait for a few minutes and the modem will instantly install the driver and creating the internet account instantly. However, this type of modem is generally a carrier's bundle. Additionally, there is the innovation of broadband modem which doesn't essentially need a driver installation so owner can directly attach the modem and gain access to the web.

For those who need to know how to connect computer to internet through Wife hotspot, one will have to possess the notebook which has been provided with the wireless network adapter. In case you have notebook or laptop but without having built-in Wife adapter, you should buy a USB Wife adapter. For personal computer users, they can also connect the computer to internet through Wife by installing a PC card and also absolutely they must be in the range of Wife hotspot.

Well

Ccleaner is the application I use to clean up my system when my pc slows down because of viruses, trojans or malwares. Free Download here: http://bitly.com/UrAPYj

It's a very simple and nice software.