Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

How to get music from Google Play onto computer?

I need to get my music from google play into my music folder,how can I do that?

Favorite Answer

Open up Google Music Manager, click the "Download" tab (at the top left), and click "Download my library" :)

I might be watching for a program that may enable you to down load your whole songs off your ipod...In case you have entry to an additional pc i might even use that ...Or in case your itunes is empty uninstall it and repair your ipod first then put it again on. Should you plug an ipod into a "virgin" pc without a itunes it should simply recognize it as a file storage gadget and you must be competent to get the files/tunes out of it. Then put all that onto a disk or flashdrive then put itunes back on and reload it and so on...

I every time spend my half an hour to read this blog's posts daily along with a mug of coffee.

it depends...