Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceOther - Business & Finance · 8 years ago

How can I get Amazon Prime free?

Hey, I used the amazon prime free trial, but it's already expired. Is there any way that I can get it again for free? I really don't feel like paying for their service. It's a little more costly than I think it needs to be.

Anyway, I don't care if I have to fill out a servery or something. Is there anyway I can get prime free again?

Favorite Answer

Are you a college student? If you are a college student, you can create a student account that grants six months of free amazon prime, as well as a 50% reduction on its renewal, release day shipping on movies, books, and video games, and other benefits. You don't have to do stupid surveys or anything either, it's super simple and only takes like 2 seconds. All you have to do is provide your college email, log into it, and confirm it. If you're interested, here is a link to create a student account:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/student/signup/info?ie=UT...

With amazon who knows