Good books/series with loads of action/adventure and a widdle bit of romance?

Hi! So I've been looking for a book to read for a while now and I adore action/adventure packed novels (who doesnt? :-P) with a bit of romance to satisfy the girl in me ;-) But i hate the major mushy love-at-first-sight/I'd-die-for-you type romance. Thats why i dont like twilight (sorry twilight fans!) I... show more Hi! So I've been looking for a book to read for a while now and I adore action/adventure packed novels (who doesnt? :-P) with a bit of romance to satisfy the girl in me ;-) But i hate the major mushy love-at-first-sight/I'd-die-for-you type romance. Thats why i dont like twilight (sorry twilight fans!) I really enjoy reading books with love hate relationships where the guys is somewhat of a jerk because lets face it...situations like that are hilarious :-P so if you have any books to recommend i'd highly appreciate it! x