Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 years ago

If the government paid you $100 to rat on friends/family who expressed anti government views, would you do it?

Each person you turn in, you get a $100. Would you be a snitch for government?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Best Answer

Depends on who was defining "anti-government".

Considering the current government, Mark Levine, Glenn Beck, and Michael Savage are patriots, but I'm sure they aren't called that in the Oval Office.

• meg
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

If the government would pay $100 to find people who express anti government views, I would be one of them and hope my friends and family would not rat on me.

• 7 years ago

No... Which government is this? I think it says more about the government than anything else. If people really need that money, they can make stuff up. Practically everyone in the world has said something or complained about their governments at least once in their lives. Therefore, wouldn't everyone in the world be in trouble? Unless it's terrorism or hurting a bunch of innocent people... It's not, is it?

• 7 years ago

I will never do it, for any amount of money, unless a friend is pissing me off too much, then yeah, why not

Haha....but not my family, they're different....

Still I consider 100 bucks cheap.....it doesn't buy anything much where I live

I'll ask for 100,000 see if the country can afford haha, it will be like a witch hunt

Well I heard of some teenagers actually selling their organs to buy iPhones in china....for real, how stupid is that!?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

$100? The government must be more broke then I thought.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Not for 100$,more like a 100,000$ per person.It depends on who we're talking about,definitely not my family or close friends though.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Assuming they're not going to get tied up, tortured and questioned, I'd do it for a lot less than $100.

• Sum
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

Hahahahaha - for a lousy $100???

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

You mean how like the Gestapo did in Germany and the KGB did in the Soviet Union? How did the US become like those countries?

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Gettin paid to protect the country from deranged Teabagger nutters.

Where is the downside to that?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.