My ex friend keeps bullying me... What do I do?

I have a friend I knew online for 5 years and in person since January 2013. She was always trying to force me to do things I don't wanna do, she argues and yells at me 24/7 and never takes responibility for anything and blames everything on me. She recently crossed the line when she tried to force me to sign up... show more I have a friend I knew online for 5 years and in person since January 2013. She was always trying to force me to do things I don't wanna do, she argues and yells at me 24/7 and never takes responibility for anything and blames everything on me. She recently crossed the line when she tried to force me to sign up for a music record label and when I told her no she flipped out and I blurted out how I feel and ditched her as a friend. I then went to some friends of hers that are also now my friends and they advised she write me an apology letter and told her she's in the wrong. Well, she did not like this and is now calling me a brat, a ***** and she is bullying me to no end. I wanna block her on my iphone but it has no blocking capability except truecaller which only rejects calls it does not block them. I am afraid that she might try to harass my best friend and my friend said she'd call the cops if she gets harassed and I do not want the cops involved. It has been advised to me to ignore the texts but i tried that and it is not working. Is there a way to handle this or should I ignore her? She also is threatening me saying if I don't stop being friends with her friends that she'll keep bugging me and she accused me of turning everyone against her and I am the 16th friend thats cut ties with her. Only two ever came back to her. She can't see what she is doing to me and is trying to turn everyone against me including my bf. She is also causing me depression and low self-estem and bad thoughts about myself. I need some serious advice and quick. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
3 answers 3