tingling on right side of forehead?

For the past 2/3 days I've had a recurring 'tingling' feeling on the right hand side of my forehead, nothing painful or anything but certainly noticable. It's not there in the morning and tends to appear later in the day, and can go away for a while before coming back. It only lasts for a lfew seconds then goes away before coming back shortly afterwards. Any idea what it could be? I work in front of a computer screen all day. Being a bit of a hypochondriact im a bit worried!

Best Answer

Hopefully you have had your eye's tested within the last three years if not & you live in the U/K it's free at all opticians Computer screens I have been using since 1989 always had the best you could buy never scripted on any screen made detailed studies before buying any yet I still ended up wearing glasses & we both know if your working for a company they won't bother about how old the screen is or how many pixels or Hz it can put out they are looking to price alone, Taking that into consideration I hope your aware that every software product warns you to look away or move from in front of your computer screen every 20 minuets & so does all the screens when they are delivered.

Best thing to do is get up & move your chair to a slightly different angle this not only helps your eye's but also your conditions in the working place Health & Safety Laws permit this should anyone boss complain also you can move to take your coat or anything from the back of your seat again this moves the chair slightly & that is the only thing you can really do I think if you try this out within a couple of weeks you will cure your problem at least it's worth a try nothing to lose. Best Wishes.

Source(s): Myself: whodontknowall@yahoo.com Through Life in General in many ways, throughout many differing circles Shadow114.

There are two types of herpes simplex virus: HSV-1 and HSV-2. Both virus types can cause sores around the mouth (herpes labialis) and on the genitals (genital herpes). Cold sores are caused by the herpes simplex virus (HSV).

Cold sores sometimes called fever blisters, are groups of small blisters on the lip and around the mouth. The skin around the blisters is often red, swollen, and sore. The blisters may break open, leak a clear fluid, and then scab over after a few days. They usually heal in several days to 2 weeks.

The herpes simplex virus usually enters the body through a break in the skin around or inside the mouth. It is usually spread when a person touches a cold sore or touches infected fluid—such as from sharing eating utensils or razors, kissing an infected person, or touching that person's saliva. A parent who has a cold sore often spreads the infection to his or her child in this way. Cold sores can also be spread to other areas of the body.

Luckly there is a cure for herpes https://tr.im/a4f84

1