can you justify cheating?

i just want to know like is it ever okay to cheat and what makes cheating okay

Favorite Answer

Cheating isn't ok and it happens when one partner isn't getting the satisfaction they need from their partner and instead of bringing it up with their partner trying to fix it they cheat and get it from Someone else. Instead of cheating they should bring it up with their partner and fix the problem. Tell their partner what's hurting them so their partner can supply their needs and they so they won't cheat!

When one marries and it does not matter what sex you are you enter into a marriage contract. Part of this is agreeing to meet the others sexual needs and in exchange you get exclusive sexuality from your partner. While this may not always be spelled out it is nevertheless always part of marriage.

If you partner for whatever reason withdraws from meeting your needs then the contract is broken and once violated is no longer binding on the other party. There is no obligation to remain faithful to a broken contract. You would not in any other contract and marriage is not different

I agree to rent a house from you for 2k a month and after a period I stop paying. Are you going to allow me to continue to have the house for my use without my meeting the terms of the contract? Of course not. Why people do not see marriage in the same way baffles me. If he or she refuses to meet your legitimate sexual needs - not necessarily your sexual greed's but you needs then they have broken the marriage vows just as surely as if they themselves where cheating

• Cheating is NEVER okay. Even if the person has hurt you, you need to be the bigger person and do the right thing instead of seeking revenge. If you want to date other people, just break it off with your partner. Simple as that.

for me nothing justifies it. i don't like to live in denial. if you are a person that cannot do monogamy, tell me, if i care enough we sut might try a kind of relationship you do do.

if we are in a monogamous relationship and it's so much in trouble you are about to sleep woth someone else, tell me...so we can decide to work on us or to split...

i simply don't like the idea that some people think they can go behind your back, tell you some lame excuse and leave to shag other people...and pretend everything right with you relationships...

i'd rather my bf said, ok i am now off to have sex with someone else than atleasti know he is honest and we are friends and do not fake on each other...

i can never justify cheating it's rude and selfish...and cowardly...

and some people cheat no matter what...no matter how muhc love, affection, and good sex you give them...they are just so much broken...

• ꇂꉧ

if ur gril has cheated u before.

CHEATING IS NEVER OK NO MATTER WHAT!